There are only two teams left standing in this slugfest known as the 2012 NFL season. That leaves 30 other franchises planning for a more distance future known as the 2013 NFL season.
So it’s only natural that JBB rolls out its first mock draft of the mocking season. Now don’t read anything into this. Feel free to debate/discuss just know that in one month, heck one week, the names on this first draft will change, shift and some will even disappear all together.
As always makes sure to stay up on everything in the mocking world by checking out our friends over at DC Pro Sports Report, Walter Football, Hail Redskins and of course NFL Mocks.
1. Kansas City Chiefs – Geno Smith, QB, West Vriginia
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – Bojern Werner, DE, Florida State
3. Oakland Raiders – Star Lotuelei, DT, Utah
4. Philadelphia Eagles – Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
5. Detroit Lions – Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
6. Cleveland Browns – Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
7. Arizona Cardinals – Matt Barkley, QB, USC
8. Buffalo Bills – Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
9. New York Jets – Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
10. Tennessee Titans – Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
11. San Diego Chargers – Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12. Miami Dolphins – Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas
14. Carolina Panthers – Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
15. New Orleans Saints – Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon