Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Jakobi Meyers had a huge debut in Week 1, catching two touchdown passes in the team’s win over the Denver Broncos, but he is not expected to play in Week 2.
The Raiders take on the Bills in Week 2, but Meyers remains in concussion protocol after he was injured at the end of the Denver game.
With Meyers out, the Raiders are going to need to turn elsewhere on offense alongside Davante Adams.
Jakobi Meyers injury status for Week 2 game against Buffalo Bills
Jakobi Meyers is in concussion protocol and has been ruled out for Week 2.
Best Raiders prop bet target with Jakobi Meyers out
Davante Adams anytime touchdown scorer
Adams is one of the best wideouts in all of football, but he took a bit of a backseat in Week 1 since he was dealing with Broncos star cornerback Patrick Surtain II.
With Meyers out in Week 2, Adams may get all the targets he can handle for the Raiders. Adams still made six catches in Week 1, and he caught 14 scores in Josh McDaniels’ offense last season.
He’s a terrific bet to score.
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Raiders and Bills, FanDuel Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets and $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
When is Jakobi Meyers coming back?
Jakobi Meyers is out in Week 2, which means his next chance to play would come next Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Jakobi Meyers injury history
Jakobi Meyers has been relatively healthy in his NFL career, but a concussion is something the Raiders need to be extremely cautious with.
- Sept. 2018: Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 – missed two games
- Sept. 2022: Knee Strain Grade 1 – missed two games
- Dec. 2022: Concussion – missed rest of game vs. Buffalo
- Sept. 2023: Concussion – suffered in fourth quarter vs. Broncos
Las Vegas Raiders next 5 opponents
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday, Sept. 24
- Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday, Oct. 1
- Green Bay Packers, Monday, Oct. 9
- New England Patriots, Sunday, Oct. 15
- Chicago Bears, Sunday, Oct. 22
Las Vegas injury report
- Davane Adams – Questionable
- Jakobi Meyers – Out
- Chandler Jones – Out
- Tre’von Moehrig – Questionable
- DeAndre Carter – Questionable
- Jimmy Garoppolo – Questionable
- Jordan Meredith – Questionable
Buffalo Bills injury report
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.