Looking Ahead: Five Bold Predictions About the 2015 Raiders
Oct 12, 2014; Oakland, CA, USA; Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis on the sidelines before the game San Diego Chargers at O.co Coliseum. Mandatory Credit: Bob Stanton-USA TODAY Sports
More from Las Vegas Raiders News
- Raiders news: Free agent TE Foster Moreau diagnosed with cancer
- Las Vegas Raiders: 2023 NFL Draft will make-or-break David Ziegler Era
- Raiders news: Jimmy Garoppolo offered a different kind of deal
- Raiders 2023 NFL Draft: Trading down for an elite DT on Day 1
- Raiders 2023 NFL Draft: Will David Ziegler trade his top-2 picks again?
After falling short again and falling to an abysmal 0-8 with a three-pack of AFC West matchups beginning next week, most of us are ready to write off the 2014 Raiders season. While every game is potentially winnable, six of the remaining eight matchups are against teams with records of .500 or better, and of course all eight are against teams that have managed to do something the Raiders haven’t managed to do yet: win a game.
So with that said, it’s time to look to the future of the Raiders, who will likely get the first pick in the 2015 draft and will likely bring in a new coaching staff, a new group of free agents, and maybe some new faces in the front office. Here are my five bold predictions on what changes we’ll see before the 2015 NFL season for the Raiders.
Caution: these takes are scalding hot. (These takes are also somewhat humorous so don’t take this *too* seriously)