Sep 20, 2014; Tuscaloosa, AL, USA; Alabama Crimson Tide wide receiver Amari Cooper (9) celebrates his touchdown catch in the fourth quarter of their game against the Florida Gators at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Alabama won 42-21. Mandatory Credit: Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports
He’s not perfect (whiffs blocks badly occasionally), but he’s extremely well rounded, and very dangerous. Amari Cooper is a highly-intelligent, physical, shifty receiver who works hard to get open and loves to defeat a challenge. He’d be right at home in Oakland as part of a Carr-Mack-Cooper nucleus of young talent to drive Raiders success into the future. There’s still a lot of credibility to the school of thought that McKenzie should trade down in the draft, for as many holes as this roster has he’ll need as many picks as he can get. However, if he doesn’t get a great deal for that 4th pick, this is a no-brainer. Just draft him, baby.
More from Just Blog Baby
- Raiders news: Free agent TE Foster Moreau diagnosed with cancer
- Order your Jimmy Garoppolo Las Vegas Raiders gear now
- Las Vegas Raiders: 2023 NFL Draft will make-or-break David Ziegler Era
- Raiders news: Jimmy Garoppolo offered a different kind of deal
- Raiders 2023 NFL Draft: Trading down for an elite DT on Day 1