Marquette King Needs to Tone Down his Celebratory Efforts
Raiders punter Marquette King rode an imaginary pony to the sidelines against the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football and dabbed on Cam Newton’s Carolina Panthers, effectively stealing the headlines and hearts of the Raider Nation.
The King of Celebration defended his throne against the Bills on Sunday.
Buffalo committed a roughing the kicker penalty on King’s punt late in the fourth quarter, giving the Raiders a first down and their punter a prop to use in his celebratory dance.
Oakland would start their next drive 15 yards back because of the ensuing unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.
His post-play antics pushed most of the Raider Nation further into his corner, but others were not impressed by King’s performance.
Our stance on the matter is clear.
King’s celebrations are trending up, and so are the Raiders.
Keep it up, kid.
More from Just Blog Baby
- Raiders news: Free agent TE Foster Moreau diagnosed with cancer
- Order your Jimmy Garoppolo Las Vegas Raiders gear now
- Las Vegas Raiders: 2023 NFL Draft will make-or-break David Ziegler Era
- Raiders news: Jimmy Garoppolo offered a different kind of deal
- Raiders 2023 NFL Draft: Trading down for an elite DT on Day 1