Through eight games, the Raiders are 3-5 on the season. They have one just one of their last six games. That came on Thursday Night Football in Week 7 with a one-point victory at home over the arch rival Kansas City Chiefs. Oakland has not had back-to-back wins since Week 2. They’ll look to start their own winning streak this evening.
More from Just Blog Baby
- Raiders news: Free agent TE Foster Moreau diagnosed with cancer
- Order your Jimmy Garoppolo Las Vegas Raiders gear now
- Las Vegas Raiders: 2023 NFL Draft will make-or-break David Ziegler Era
- Raiders news: Jimmy Garoppolo offered a different kind of deal
- Raiders 2023 NFL Draft: Trading down for an elite DT on Day 1
Miami is 4-3 on the season. The Dolphins are coming off a brutal loss on the road to the Baltimore Ravens in Week 8.
Before that, the Dolphins had won three games in a row over the Tennessee Titans, the Atlanta Falcons and the New York Jets.
Overall, Miami has been one of the hardest teams to project each week. If it’s low-scoring game, then they’ve got a chance at victory.
However, this team cannot be trusted to win a shootout, something Oakland does a better job at than most.
Optimism is not on the side of either team heading into this ball game. Though Miami has won three of its last four games, you could say that the Raiders should be favored to win this game. It’s not a favorable matchup for the Dolphins. Then again, we’ve seen the Raiders overlook the opposition constantly all season long. Tune in to NBC at 5:30 p.m. PT, 8:30 p.m. ET to see Oakland take on Miami at Hard Rock Stadium.