This game matters a ton in the AFC landscape. The winner will definitely emerge as a serious playoff contender down the stretch. However, the loser might see its playoff dreams slip away. It’s a gotta have it game for both teams competing in this one.
More from Just Blog Baby
- Raiders news: Free agent TE Foster Moreau diagnosed with cancer
- Order your Jimmy Garoppolo Las Vegas Raiders gear now
- Las Vegas Raiders: 2023 NFL Draft will make-or-break David Ziegler Era
- Raiders news: Jimmy Garoppolo offered a different kind of deal
- Raiders 2023 NFL Draft: Trading down for an elite DT on Day 1
Buffalo is 4-2 on the season and has gone 3-1 in its last four games. The Bills are 3-0 at home this year with wins over the rival New York Jets, the Denver Broncos and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They won their most recent game of the Buccaneers last week, 30-27.
Oakland is 3-4 on the season and has gone only 1-3 in its last four games. The Raiders are 1-2 on the road this season, with their lone road win coming back in Week 1 versus the Tennessee Titans in Nashville. Oakland did win its most recent game over the Kansas City Chiefs at home on Thursday Night Football, 31-30.
While Buffalo looks to be a significantly better team at home than on the road, the home-road splits don’t really matter for the Silver and Black. Though this game will be a messy one in the rain, this one should go down to the wire with the victor winning in the final minutes.